Old March 20th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bill Stock

Default Feliway in Canada?

"Marina" wrote in message
My friend who moved to Toronto recently and adopted a cat from a shelter
needs some Feliway. The poor kitty has probably been abused in her former
home, and I recommended my friend try Feliway to see if she'll calm down.
I assume that it is available in Canada. Can anyone recommend where to buy
it? At a vet's? A pharmacist? A pet store? Online?

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki

eBAY!!!! of course. LOL, but if you need it in a hurry PetSmart will do.