Old September 11th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default Possible work benefit pet insurance

On Sep 11, 7:25 am, dgk wrote:
The human resources division of the company I work for recently sent
around a questionaire asking about possible benefits that we'd be
interested in pursuing, and pet insurance was one of them.

I haven't bothered with pet insurance before because I didn't think
the risk/reward ratio made sense, but company provided stuff is
usually subsidized in some way or at least comes from pre-tax dollars.
Then it would likely make sense.

Wow, you must work for a pretty nice company if that would be a
benefit they would offer! I haven't heard of that for a benefit
before. I'd be curious to see what the rates/plans were. And if you
can have the cost deducted pre-tax, all the better!