Old August 27th 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default I gotted inna bedrum!!!

MeOwy wrote:
On Aug 27, 5:05 am, Cheryl wrote:
Fangu all fur yur unnderstandin an appureeshiashun. Meomie wus finkin
bout gittin sum veneeshun blinds fur thu windo becus theyd covur up thu
skreens beddur than thu curtans, but maybe notted.

Thu old windos haz thu skreen onna outside. Most uv thu windos iz old
wuns, an I kin only git liddul parts uv thu skreens outta thu way cuz
fur sum reeson Meomie only opins thu glass part bout an inch eny more.

Sam

A back ground floor window, which is almost at ground level and
therefore sometimes the site of interesting dialogues between Sam and
outdoor cats, has a screen that's suffered a LOT! If I ever collect
enough tunas after finishing paying for the bedroom windows, I need a
new window there, too. I hope by then they've invented one with titanium
screens!!

--
Cheryl

Sam..didyoo tel da meowmie bout naling da bords offur da windoes?
MeOwy

If I did that, I wudnt be abul tu git out or climb or strech onna
skreens! I iz notted sure that wud be a big big impurrovement.

Enyway, she hates duin werk lyke that. She sez shez not gudgud attit.
She had sum liddul jobs lef she wuz gonna du herownself tu save sum
toonas, an it tuk here neerly a yeer tu put sum paint onna inside uf thu
windows, anna that job isnt rilly finished.

Sam