Old November 20th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default OT Colonoscopy tomorrow (Friday)

If you think the pills wee fun, you should do the stuff they run through
your veins. Next day they gave me potassium all day.
"Lesley" wrote in message
On Nov 20, 3:12 am, "Granby" wrote:
Then, they gave me lasix and ruined the
whole thing!

Years ago my mum decided that I didn't have puppy fat I had "water
retention" and she got her hands on some Lasix from a friend of hers
and made me take it as this was the weekend when my dad was
redecorating the bathroom and the toilet was disconnected from the
water supply I suspect it was an act of sadism on her part

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs