Old October 23rd 12, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default ANOTHER NAME FOR JELLICLE BALL

VICTOR VELCRO, HOUSE OF WELTON.

Poor Victor Velcro was 20 years old when he went to Rainbow Bridge last
Saturday,
He had a urinary tract/bladder infection and the medicine the EVIL TED
made Victor go blind, and then he just went downhill from there.
The name of the medicine is Baytric or Baytril .
To the humans here, if your furkid gets that kind of infection, do NOT let
the vet give them that drug! SRSLY.
I feel so bad for the Welton family. Our Mommy is good e mail friends with
Victor Velcro's Mommy from the human cat group.
Play hard at the Bridge, Victor Velcro. You were very loved and are missed
by a lot of people and your kitty housemates.

Love, purrs from us kitties, and prayers for comfort for the humans from
Mommy Kyla .

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps and our Mommy Kyla [who has MMS]