Old January 31st 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Duffy's 3rd Adoption Anniversary

Your story is truly inspirational, Mary. I, for one, would have
much less hesitation about adopting or fostering a blind kitty
now that I've read your descriptions of how well Duffy can cope.

I am surprised you've only had him three years...that's less than we've
had Smokey! Like Smokey, he filled out wonderfully into a handsome boy
once he had a forever home.

I would have thought a blind cat would have struggled to adapt to a
large home and would have been sad, either not moving much or injuring
himself a lot. So knowing Duffy has been an educational experience for
me

--Fil