Old August 19th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default I LEADER OF CATMERICA NOW! (wuz: COUP! (I take ofur))

Rebecca wrote:
"Lucy" wrote in message

Louise wrote:
Why do you want her to take over? She'll just beat up other cats!

Chester and Clarence
I C I stil not wantid hir. Bye.

Louise

Yes you are! Chester and Clarence are wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong,
wrong. They du not speak for anyone else an are misbehaveng cats. *hisses
at them* You are an essential part of this community and one of its most
importint memfurs.

We wer trilled to see your name hear. I will tell my bruther LeO to spray
ennyone who disagrees wif haffing you here.

What wood you like to eet?

Lucy, making a bed fur Louise to lie in

Wate a minnit, Lucy. I fingkz Chester an Clarence wuz juss askin da
kweschun, not sayin dat dey dont want Louise to kum bak! I wud like Louise
to kum bak, too, kuz I liked herownself, but I fingk itz fare fur a kittee
to wunner why we wud welkum her bak if she iz thretenin vilince.

Rebecca

That's right. That's what we were saying. We don't want any kitties to
get hurt.

Chester and Clarence