Old January 1st 06, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cats and fireworks

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message

So, watch your cats, they react differently, and you should see to that
the cats may have a safe place to go to if they get nervous.

And by this I wish people and animals all over the world, a Happy New
Year!

And a Happy Nude Year to you (and everyone else as well) too.

My cats are so used to the bang bangs from Fort Bragg that fire works don't
faze them at all. Speedy, the d-thing used to whimper when there was
lightning, but I've noticed that he doesn't seem to have a problem with it
anymore.

Has anyone heard of the superstition(?) that when there is lightning and
thunder in the winter, there will be snow in 10 days? We had Thunder storms
on Thursday and Friday nights, so lets see if we get snow on the 8th to 11th
(giving it a couple of days leeway)

Pam S. who's hand is still hurting a little, but is much better thanks