Old July 25th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Abelard = 6.6 lbs.

Yowie wrote:

I get up in the morning and turn the A/C on for an hour or so before the sun
starts coming through the northern windows and warms up the place - it keeps
the place warm all day (and sometimes we have to open up the windows, even
on winter days, because of the sun). The A/C comes back on at some point
after the sun going down, and usually stays on till we go to bed.

I'm confused. You have the A/C on in the evenings in the winter??

Do you mean something different from what I mean by A/C (air conditioning,
what is used to *cool down* a house or room during hot weather)?

--
Joyce ^..^