Old May 30th 10, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Off to the vet with Marlo

dgk wrote:

Back from the vet and not great news. She has ulcers in the back of
her mouth so she's now on antibiotics and prednisone. We also took
blood tests since there's a chance that kidney disease could cause the
ulcers. Or maybe she just ate a big waterbug that disagreed with her.
I'll get the results Tuesday afternoon.

I think she's feeling a bit better though - she ate more than she's
been eating and was more energetic. Lately all she's been doing is
sleeping at the top of the cat tree. I can't tell if that's because
she's feeling poorly or because she hates Scooter's guts.

Poor Marlo. Lots of purrs for her to get well asap.
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart