Old November 18th 05, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Let the Punishment Fit the Crime

On my long commute home from work I listen to the news to catch up on
the day. Today they announced a story about a judge that sentenced a
woman who had abandoned some cats in a park to a night of the same
fate - a night abandoned somewhere without food or shelter. The rest
of her sentence was done in jail. I can't recall the state this
happened in, or how long her sentence was, and I can't find it by
searching news feeds, but I wanted to repeat what I heard any way. We
need more of this type of punishment.

--
Cheryl