Old May 20th 04, 02:47 PM
Duke of URL

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message

Needed a refill for the neighborhood kitty food bin, so went out and
bought some Meow Mix today, and found a CD for Meow TV inside.
http://www.meowtv.com/index.html

First time I'd heard or seen anything about it, but from reading on
the press link guess it's been around for about a year. Looks like
there may be some interesting. Also a couple video clips, one a cute
public service announcement about neutering and the other just clips
from the Meow TV episode.

Be warned though, it took quite a while to download on my system with
52 modem.

??? What do you mean "download"? It's a CD-ROM - when I found mine in the
bag (ekshully, two of them), I just put it in and played it.
--
The One-and-only Holy MosesT