Old February 6th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Cleaning Used Cat Tower

BTW, just so everyone knows, the cat tower is outside during the cleaning
and disinfection process. I decided I might hold off on spraying it with the
Lysol based solution but would like to find something safe for the cats to
use that is similar. After checking the tower earlier it dried pretty well
after using the mix of the bleach and water solution which I had mixed in a
water bottle in order to spray the tower down. I have used this before to
clean carriers and it didn't harm the cats one bit. The tower should be no
different.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com