Old November 3rd 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Wy did dey wer close

diz iz a gud idermint, OEJ
Sundance wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
g...
In article ,
says...
ikatsidered tryinta sell mine hoominz onna ebay butted sellina set
wuldint
wirk gud anna i needsa rehome dem togefur, OEJ

Nottid tu menshun dat yu kinnot sellz hoomanz on da eBay. I fink
peepulz haf tryed dat, an' eBay dinnot 'low itzownself tu happin.

--- Onyx

Maybe we needz owrown verzin uv eBay whare we can buy, trade, an sell

owrown
hoominz. Lessee, howz abowt dis fur an ad:

Fur sale ur trade: uzed hoomin, slightly fluffy, lo milij. Givz fudz
regular, but not az much az we wantz. Kumfy to sleep on, sumtimez spendz
tootoo much time on da pooter, givz gud petz. Mostly stayz home when not

at
toona plase. Fur more infurmashin, kontack Sundance or Rebecca at RPCC.

Howz dat?

Sundance