Old July 1st 13, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default ???

MaryL wrote:

There are several varieties of string beans (both green and yellow). They
are easy to grow, but they are usually planted so they can twine around a
string or trellis. That way, the beans hang down (but do not touch the
ground) and are easy to pick. Here are some pictures:

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+t...10 67&bih=551

What gorgeous pictures! I'm growing beans for the first time and those
are inspiring!

--
Joyce

He spent one-third of the time telling me about the musical he was writing about raccoons, one-third of the time talking about C++, and one-third of the time demonstrating the plot of Othello using the salt and pepper shakers.
-- A Treasury of the World's Worst Online Dating Stories