Old July 15th 13, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default ???

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Sounds like the start of a nice garden! I can't do anything other than
container gardening here. I was never any good with house plants so I
doubt it would be any different with vegetables.

Oh sure, Dataw would gladly let me *rent* a garden plot in the communal
gardening area. It would cost something akin to $50/month.

that's a ridiculous amount

Then I'd
have to *drive* to the garden with my tools and bring my own watering
hose.

I have to drive there too.

(For all I know they charge for using the water, too. They
charge for everything else around here, I can't see why water would be an
exception.)

Luckily there is a tap (faucet) there which served the old houses that were
once on there.

So, no gardening for me. I buy from local farmers when
they set up their vegetable stand on weekends.

If you can't grow, that's a good way to go.

Tweed