Old July 15th 13, 10:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default ???

Christina Websell wrote:

If the worst comes to the worst and your home computer dies, get another one
from the internet like I just did.
OK, it was *pre-owned* but it has been refurbished and cost ?59.99 plus
postage, add to that a tenner to get things copied from my old one by the
computer shop and a whole lot of grief getting the newsgroups set up.

Wow!! 59.99 in your currency is about $120 in US dollars, I think, which
is incredibly cheap for a computer! Good deal!

It's higher spec than my old one, 2gb memory, 250gb HD which is plenty for
me as I only use it for emails, newgroups and surfing.
I was thinking of getting a brand new one until I saw the prices!

Why would you bother when you can get a decent one for such a low price?

--
Joyce

We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth
concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both.
-- Louis D. Brandeis