Old July 5th 16, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default Anybody here?

On Thu, 30 Jun 2016 15:03:38 -0700, Joy
wrote:

I haven't seen a post here at all today. That's very unusual.

I think a few folks (like myself) were away and out of touch. Back to
normal for me, I just got home and Nipsy has already forgiven me and
is lying by my side. Scooter is still holding a grudge but that will
end soon. Baby actually came out from under the bed and let me pet
her. That wsa a surprise since normally when I go away for a day or
two she regresses and doesn't come out for a week.

Marlo is at the vet - I boarded her for 10 days because she was
wearing a big cone to keep her from overgrooming, and I just didn't
want her banging around the house and maybe getting hurt without me
being here. I'll ransom her tomorrow - it's going to be over $1500
since she had dental work done. Yikes.