Old October 3rd 03, 01:44 AM
Arlene Knop

Ize so sorry to heer of yer loss Anti Blurbubble. Ize shoor he haz
found lotsa frendz at thuh Rainbow Bridj and he izn't sik any more. Me
and Meowmie feelz bad fur yer sadness.

Purring reel hard,
Gretchen Marie

Blurbubble wrote:

Furrom hoomin Meowmie Blurbubble:
Thank you so much to all of you - hoomins and kitteez alike - for all your
purrs, thoughts and comforting words. I miss Zachary so much (
I keep expecting to find him in bed and waiting for his food and it's hard
to believe I'll never see him again.

He was buried at 5pm on Saturday at my Mother's house next to two of our
family cats already buried there. My Mother and Step-Father I going to get a
headstone/plaque made up for him for me as with our other family cats. Thank
you all again.

Furrom Clarence:
Hihi, fangu orl my kitty furrends fur beein sew simperfettik ova da loss ov
my littall bruffur. Ize gonna miss kuddlin up wiv him anna ar plae fites -
da howm seems sew emptee wivowt him (

Blurbubble & Clarence

---