Old March 16th 04, 10:20 AM
Hopitus2

Whoa! Is she still on this project? I'd forgotten all about this losing
proposition. Incredibly stubborn hoomin.....but cats are ever more stubborn.
As I posted before, my aunt trained only one of her brood to use some
plastic deal that fit on the toilet seat....and he forever shunned it after
the day he fell into the porcelain throne's bowl. Cats will be using toilets
when we hoomins are using litterboxes.......like, NOT.

wrote in message
: snip story of human forcing cats to act completely against their
: nature
:
: This is really sad and abusive. You shouldn't be forcing your cats to do
: something that is completely unnatural. Why do you think they keep
: having "accidents?" There are no accidents. They are just trying to pee
: the way *they* want to and were *intended* to, not the way you are
: trying to force them to. The whole idea of making a cat use a human
: toilet, which involves them trying to balance on a slippery toilet seat
: and does not allow them to dig and bury, is really cruel and I hope you
: get a little common sense and stop this nonsense.
:
: Megan (disgusted)
:
:
:
: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
: nothing."
:
: -Edmund Burke
:
: Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
: http://www.stopdeclaw.com
:
: Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
: http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22
:
: "Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one
: elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and
: splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then
: providence moves too. A whole stream of events issues from the decision,
: raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and
: material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his
: way."
:
: - W.H. Murray
: