Old November 22nd 11, 08:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gandalf[_4_]

Default Kitten with mean streak

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 15:03:21 +0000 (UTC), (The
Doctor) wrote:

In article ,
Gandalf ingold1234@, )yahoodot.com wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 14:47:48 +0000 (UTC),
(The
Doctor) wrote:

Mean streak is just a way of saying wither the kitten
is feeling we are not giving it enough attention or
we might not be looking after its hygenic needs properly.

We have had this 'street' kitten since mid-September.
For the most part he has been a kitten with a good distemper.

This morning though he jumped on a ledge with some family
portraits and one glass section broke.

Further when he was in a bathroom and was told to move along,
he jumped up on a bed and sprayed the bed.

I checked the litter box and it did need cleaning but not too much cleaning.
I doubt the kitten wants to go out in 0 degree weather on
both C and F scales.

Is there something I should chack?

The vet says the kitten is about 6 months old.

If it's a male, you should have already had him neutered.

If you haven't, get it done ASAP.

An un neutered male cat/kitten will tend to be much more aggressive than
a neutered cat.

Even if I do not see the testicles ?

Has this kitten EVER been to a vet?

I mean: if he HAS, you wouldn't be GUESSING about whether he's been
neutered or not.

Take him to the vet, and find out.