Old May 8th 05, 08:11 PM

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
Kami is always with me, even when she's not. I've had only a couple

of
people have allergy symptoms when they were around me after I had

been
with the cat. Has anyone else had this experience.

Yes, sort of. When I quit work, my replacement could not sit in my
cubicle without having a bad allergy attack. She asked if the person
who sat there before had cats, and of course everybody knew I did. They
got rid of the upholstered computer chair and her symptoms disappeared.
Even though there was no visible hair on the chair, the allergen must
have been there.

Sherry