Old May 18th 16, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Yowling!

Judith Latham wrote:

In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 5/17/2016 11:28 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It must have been around 4AM, I was awakened by Buffy yowling her
head off in the living room.

Chances are she spotted a raccoon on the patio. The first time I
heard her yowl like that it scared me. This time I was mostly
annoyed because I was sleeping really well for a change. Buffy, it's
just some critter outside. A raccoon or something. Maybe even
another cat, but it's outside. It can't get you. Please play with
your toys and let me get some sleep! G

Jill

well if it was a raccoon they have bandit masks so that may have been
interpretted as a burglar.

She's a good watch-cat, that's for sure.

Jill

Buffy's yowling probably scared off whatever it was. A cat's yowling is
awesome.

Except when you're worrying that your cat's yowling at midnight (for
treats) is going to get you evicted!

--
Joyce

I've gone running from the devil