Old October 29th 05, 04:20 AM
Candace

Default Fresh Bull**** - More, Phil P Debriefing...Self-Serve

whitershadeofpale wrote:

For the record, is Phil a Vet?

ha! thought not! just a dude with no life other than his claim to
helping cats. I've never met a cat he allegedly helped..

has anyone here? mmmhmmm thought not.

Yes, I'm looking at one now.

Abbey.

And my late cat, Cory.

And I've read about countless others here in this ng. And then there
are those in his shelter, Max's House. Look around that website.

Ahhh what's wrong Phil, couldn't get your degree to be vet?

You're fulla ****, Barry.

Knowing something about the subject, makes him somebody in his own
esteem,
however, don't nobody give a rats ass what you have to contribute, I
sho the **** don't, I have never seen one useful bit of practical info
that you have contributed DICK WEED! Other than an occasional laugh

Speak for yourself.

Yeah, plenty of people contribute, you're just always first in line for
a ****ing match, but the **** that comes out of your mouth ain't worth
the bandwidth it takes to post it. Unplug your computer, and shut the
**** up, you inbred, cornbread, bald ass nobody.

My goodness, I fail to see why you are quite so hostile to Phil.
Sounds like a personal problem.

Candace