Old April 30th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Mosey will be 6 on May 1 :)

Kyla =^. .^= wrote:

My sweet lil Mosey, who is my knee-pain purrer and good friend will be 6
tomorrow, May 1. He is just the funniest thing.
Can't feed him anything too special because he has a 'funny tummy' , like
me.
Happy Birthday Mosey

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is the fuzzy little guy

Awww, Happy Birthday, Mosey! He's so cute.

May 1 is evidently a popular cat birthday. Makes sense, it's right in
the first blush of kitten season, in the northern hemisphere, anyway.

I don't have exact birth dates for any of my guys, because they're
all rescues. But they're all from early May:

- I adopted Smudge in early September and she was 4 months old
- I adopted Roxy in mid-July and she was 2 months old
- I first took in Licky in late August, and he was 3 months old

So they all go back to May birthdays. We'll have to do some celebrating
at my place - if Licky and Smudge can pretend to be civil for a half
a second.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^