Old July 24th 03, 01:12 AM
Cheryl

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

You've only to
read all the anecdotes over the newsgroups to see that. Check out

the 3 year
update posted the other day. Or look at MaryL's Holly and Duffy. Or

my Sugar
and Grant that I got off a farm that are siblings. They are

fantastic cats
and complete love bugs dependent on me for loving. They are all

different.

And Bonnie the feral lil won who only 2 months ago hated my guts and
went ballistic if you touch her or even tried to touch her to now
where she lets me pet her and only paws my hand as if trying to be
threatening but doesn't have the heart for it anymore.