Old May 29th 04, 04:03 AM

I have been reading the wonderful stories about your masters.

All of my three were taken in by me as kittens so not much of a
previous history there
..
My first one, Figaro, was found at a loading dock where I used to
work by a friend of mine, Her husband asked her to find it a home.
That was three years ago. How he got there I don't know. I am just
glad that my friend found him and got us together.
Not much of a history there.

My second one came as a companion for Figaro. Tito(his name) came
from a friend's cat who had kittens.
Introductions did not go well at first. I never knew that a cat could
growl so loud!
They are buds now

The third one was found under my front stoop along with his two
sisters, who I took to vet for initial checkup...etc and then found
homes for.
They were probably placed there by the Mother Cat and she never
returned.
He was the last one I caught. At $65.00 a pop for the vet check-up and
first round of shots I decided to keep him.

I am glad that I have them all, or should I say, that I am glad that
they have me

- Hilden