Old May 29th 04, 02:53 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Sherry at
itty wrote on 5/28/04 2:18 PM:

Oh, poor Amber. I am so glad you got her. You truly saved her from a life of
abuse. The kind that some "cat lovers" inflict on their cats, but no less than
abuse all the same.
I"m still really puzzled about Biskit. She is just so lovey-dovey she *had* to
be well socialized even as a kitten. Someone handled that cat a lot. She runs
up to me and FLOPS down, hard, to be rubbed. She's always in your lap. The
only
thing she is afraid of is the outdoors. I can't help wondering if she got lost
somehow from the original owners. She has an old injury on her side that the
vet says looks just like a BB gun wound to him. It really makes me wonder.
I"ve
had lots of strays, but never one that settled in and became so devoted to
their owners so fast as her.

Sherry

AWwww so nice to hear she has settled.