Old May 29th 04, 03:35 AM

On Fri, 28 May 2004 20:17:13 -0500, "jmcquown"

On Fri, 28 May 2004 12:46:16 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

CajunPrincess wrote:
Periodically I wonder what his life was like with whoever had him
initially. I wonder what name they gave him and how he was treated.
Nothing in his condition or behavior really gives a clue.

I don't know about Persia's past. She was definitely a house-cat at
some point; she'd been spayed and front-declawed.

She showed up at my back door on January 3rd, 2001. She was yowling
to be let inside. I know she didn't live here before since I'd been
living here nearly 4 years and she was only around 3 years old. I
admit, I tried to shoo her away. She wouldn't listen to me. Kept
coming back. As the sun set the temps dropped into the 20 F degree
area and I couldn't stand the thought of her just sitting out there.
I opened the door. She cautiously entered and checked out the digs.

That night she crept up on the bed, purring loudly and rather
distressedly. She slept on the pillow over my head.

I took pictures of her, printed and hung out flyers around the
neighborhood; canvassed the area vets and shelters. No one knew
where she came from. The apartment manager thought perhaps someone
had moved out and left her there so she just sort of picked me to be
her meowmie.

Now she sleeps curled up in the crook of my waste

I just love spell checkers. Don't you mean waist, Jill?

Oh fer cryin out loud. Considering 'waste' is a real word, spell checker
wouldn't have caught it.

You have to pick on one typo when I have a lovely cat who sleeps curled up
against my waist??? At least I *have* a waist. And a lovely cat.

Jill

I have one too, waist that is,..I won't tell who it belongs to.
I agree it was not a typo, just a wrong word..., Should I go on about
the use of computers, spell checkers and the written word.

I have seen pictures of Persia and she is a lovely cat.

I happen to have three handsome young "boys" of my own, one of which
has an appointment with the vet tomorrow because he is not feeling up
to par.

- Hilden

..