Old March 22nd 05, 07:32 PM
Susan M

ACHHHHHHHHHHH! I mixed my verb tenses.

The paragraph should read:
He appears to be totally completely fine. In fact, the little monster got
up at 3 AM and raced around the house, ran over our heads, clawed at
the window screen, and created his usual scene. I never did get back to
sleep.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
blushing

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi the

Thank you all for your concern. I felt just nauseated after doing that to
Otis.

He appears to be totally completely fine. In fact, the little monster got
up at 3 AM and raced around the house, running over our heads, clawing at
the window screen, and creating his usual scene. I never did get back to
sleep.

I've prodded him all over and there are no spots that seem to cause him
discomfort so I'm going to leave it for a some more time. I'll keep
poking him to make sure that something doesn't develop. He's just so
ridiculously healthy looking and acting that I don't really want to take
him into TED.

Thank you all for worrying about him with me!

Susan M
otis and chester
Who now has experience to point to when I tell the kids never to slam
their doors