Old June 29th 09, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

Purrs for Unkle Fred. We knowz lotaz peoples who haff had diz. I iz glad u
iz seeink a hooman TED. Piglet remembering when her favorite human had a
couple of these TIA strokes.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger starez intentli inna air... Yez diz iza same unca Fred anna we iz
purrin fur hizownsef... butted Harri, remind yourown hoomin dat strezz iz
bad anna kan kawz diz kinda thinz... anna mine yellow self purskribez an
venshure fur yourown paw ta write so himz iz lezz strezzed... make hizsef
talk to da sekund wurld kittez bowt diz here catnada day parti!!! Tiger
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
I do fink dat Unka Fred could use some kitty Purrs. Unka Fred, you iz da
Fred on da RPCC mailing list, isn't you? We seed da e-mail bout you
hafing a mini-stroke, and we is all worried an scared bout dat. So we is
all sending you all da super-powerful purrs dat we can muster.

Harri