Old June 29th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Unka Fred could use some purrs, I fink

Oh my goshness! Lotsa purrz frum heer fur Unka Fred!

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 29, 9:28 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
I do fink dat Unka Fred could use some kitty Purrs. Unka Fred, you iz da
Fred on da RPCC mailing list, isn't you? We seed da e-mail bout you
hafing a mini-stroke, and we is all worried an scared bout dat. So we is
all sending you all da super-powerful purrs dat we can muster.

Da purrs rise up frum Catnetticut and joyne yoons.

--
Maggy May, for hur house purrrr