Old October 17th 04, 10:23 PM
Luvskats00

"Cat Protector" writes

I might be going to a cat show in Las Vegas with my cat Isis and was
wondering if anyone had any tips on how to travel with her by air.

There are several cat carriers that adhere to the airline regulations for under
the seat "storage". Before you even do that, though, book the flight where you
get confirmation that the airline allows you to travel with your cat. Under no
circumstances EVER EVER EVER surrender your cat to the cargo area...even if
they stand on their head and swear that it's the cargo area that's safe for
pets....don't do it. If necessary, don't go on the flight if they don't let you
travel with your cat. As far as being tranquilized, you'll have to discuss
that with your vet if that's a good idea. Good luck!