Old October 18th 04, 12:44 AM
Luvskats00

"Cat Protector" writes

..."the
flight makes a stop in Salt Lake City before going into Las Vegas. Though
the flight is cheaper, it does delay my travel time a bit. There is another
airline that goes non-stop into Las Vegas but it is a bit more expensive. If
I go non-stop round trip by plane it is 2 hours 20 min, rather than 8-12
hours by car. This is a first trip to Vegas for us as well. Besides the
flying or car travel does anyone have tips for the hotel stay. We'll most
likely stay at the hotel where the show is being held (will probably be for
3 days since it is a 2 day show) so if anyone has tips on having a cat in a
hotel room besides air vs car travel please feel free to post.

There aren't any cat shows nearby? You have to travel so far w/the cat? How
does the cat benefit? You're getting the benefits. The cat doesn't care if you
get the ribbons or trophies.