Old August 7th 03, 02:41 PM
RW

Default recommendation for cat food store in melbourne (city)

hi - i am in melbourne for a few days and would like to do a bit of
shopping for my cat (was also given a list of items to get for my
colleague's cats because her understanding is that cat food is much
cheaper and more varied in australia than in singapore). i've only
been to coles so far and would like to know where there are wider
varieties of cat food/supplies available, i.e perhaps a large pet
supply store somewhere in the city? coles appears to carry only
whiskas, purina, farmland and snappy tom. if anyone has a pet store
to recommend that they use in melbourne (city), please do let me know,
thanks.