Old March 18th 04, 01:39 PM
Victor Martinez

Hopitus2 wrote:
Actually, Victor looks almost exactly as I had pictured him in my mind. It
was their cats' appearances that surprised me.....so young and
frisky-looking. As I said, 2/3 of the Evil 3 here are senior catizens (the

They are young for the most part. The oldest is Xoxo, who we estimate to
be 6 or 7 years old.

girls) and the remaining third, Rowdy, has *zero* respect for their elder
wisdom or dignity......Norm. If the Evil 3 played as much as Victor's group,
they wouldn't be overweight. BTW, Victor, did your Mom ever find her boycat
who disappeared?

I'm afraid not.

--
Victor Martinez