Old November 22nd 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats
Matthew

Default I lose cats but it is birds that need protection

"Joe Pitt" wrote in message
You don't need to protect them from Republicans. Research has shown that
Democrats tend to volunteer and support causes like the homeless (human),
programs that help low income people, etc. Republicans tend to support
animal related causes.
Joe

If I am correct it was a republican that started the no animals left behind
act

"eleaticus" wrote in message
I have two major reasons to keep my furries indoors (besides not being
situated where I can build an outdoor run for them):

A. To keep them safe from dogs, cars, ticks, fleas, Republicans.
B. To keep feathered and furred critters safe from them. it just isn't
fair to subsidize fuzzy murder.

http://www.abcbirds.org/cats/states/florida_managed.htm

--
eleaticus