Old July 7th 07, 01:58 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

On 7 Jul, 13:36, Baldoni wrote:
I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied upon by Govt
agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's in trees !

--
Count Baldoni

Yeah, Right!!
Yes, I live in the Uk, & I have never heard such tripe in my entire
life!

Not in a million lifetimes would I agree with that or comply with it
either.
Less that 9 months ago, I had to trap a feral kitty who had a collar
that was so small that it was covered by skin where it was growing
over the collar...

It was postulated, had a dreadful abscess that required draining &
treating with antibiotics for a several weeks. Perhaps I should send
them the vets report that described the incident as sheer luck that
the animal didn't asphyxiate?

I understand the reasons behind the proposal, but it just is not
practical..

Vent over!!

Sheelagh