Old July 7th 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ted Davis

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 13:36:54 +0100, Baldoni
wrote:

I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

That used to be my position ... until I got three that I can't tell
apart, and apart form a fourth, at any distance without color-coded
collars. I use 1/2 inch elastic with the ends stapled together and
colored with permanent markers. The two that are most similar lose
them frequently, so something cheap is necessary.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead