Old July 7th 07, 11:27 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
William Graham

Default The things you come across on Usenet (cats)

"Baldoni @googlemail.com" baldoniXXVnil wrote in message
I would never let any of my cats wear a collar.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/control-pet-cats/

Saying that the people in the UK are watched and spied upon by Govt
agencies, who knows what is next. Camera's in trees !

--
Count Baldoni

Any country that has nothing better to do than catch cats to make sure they
have collars with one or more regulation bells on them deserves to die a
natural death and be taken over by some country whose management has better
things to do....GB is no exception.........