Old June 22nd 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default Food for convalescents?

On Jun 21, 11:21*pm, Alphonze wrote:

My question, for all the experts in he what can you suggest feeding
to two cats who are feeling picky, difficult, and who might still have
slightly sore bellies? If it involves cooking or preparation, that's
no problem at all - I can do that.

All-meat baby food is excellent, and if you can process fresh bird
down to pate, fantastic. Consider also some plain, unflavored yogurt,
the kind you get at Indian restaurants to cool down your curry. It
doesn't upset a cat's stomach, unlike regular milk, and it's good for
the digestion. Most of my cats like it for a treat, and when I had my
diabetic Fritzie it was a godsend because he went through stubborn
food periods too.

Blessed be,
Baha