Old April 21st 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Default Apparently I Spoke too Soon (OT)

On 4/20/2010 6:25 PM, jmcquown wrote:

On to new jobs. Here's where I got stupid. When I moved I got rid of a
bunch of extraneous paper from my file cabinet. Including copies of my
resume. They're stored on a 3.5" floppy. Guess what? My laptop doesn't
have a floppy drive. Whose does these days? LOL Now I'm going to have to
set up the old XP mini-tower in the kitchen just so I can access my
resume and update it. What a mess. I really don't want to set this damn
thing up in my kitchen. I'll have to set up the printer, too, so I can
print hardcopies and then work from the desk in my living room. Then I
get to disassemble the whole nine yards. Oh well, gotta do what you
gotta do.

Jill

If you can spare ~$20, you can get a USB floppy drive and plug it into
the laptop:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...isk%20Dr ives

--
Nik Simpson