Old October 22nd 10, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default 2 hour d*g

"karla" wrote in message

"MLB" wrote in message
(snip)
Don't be in too big of a hurry -- he may decide to come back! He seemed
to make it obvious he wanted your home to be his. Best wishes. MLB

I agree. I was thinking "Cary's dog will be back".
Karla

I'm not sure how you would stand in the law in cases like this. (when I say
*you* I mean a person in general, not yourself, Karla)
I doubt that knowing Austin's home is not great would let you keep him if
they claimed him back, I know so in the UK. There is not a chance, although
you might ask them if they will sell him to you.
Cats vote with their feet, like KFC did. It was many years before I found
out that she had actually lived only three doors away and abandoned the
family that did not suit her requirements.
Tweed