Old October 8th 12, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default It's Spicey every day

On Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17:46:30 -0700, "Joy" wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message
.. .
Spicey has pretty much full run of the upstairs now. I've been having
trouble sitting with her lately, because she tends to leave the room that
I'm in, making me follow her from place to place.

Maybe someday she'll follow me too.

I think she probably will. She's just exploring her new territory. Once
she's satisfied with that, she'll probably pay more attention to you. Maybe
sometime you could try just staying in the room when she leaves, and see
what she does. She might come back sooner than she would if you followed
her.

Personally, I think she's saying, "I've had quite enough of this company.
Butlers shouldn't be overly familiar."