Old December 11th 04, 04:28 PM
Slimpickins

Hi Phil,

I'd like to add how helpful and excellent your site is! You ( and other old-
timers here,) helped me greatly @t 5 or 6 years ago with my various health
concerns my dearest Blue, who just recently passed away on Nov 20th-04.

You (and others) always answered my questions kindly and intelligently and
yet never 'flamed' me just because I don't fit-in with typical, cookie
cutter mold of 'cat lovers'. Fact is, I loved my cat Blue dearly, but I know
that he was not* your typical average cat. He was special. If he was an
average cat, and had any sort of ticky behavioral issues, then I would have
found a home for him, as I don't do well with hard to train and/or
unaffectionate 'animals', period.

Anyway, I just passed on your site with several family members and friends
who have cats. How I wish you were located near in the FL panhandle, but
alas it's probably a good thing your not, because I'd probably be constantly
'picking your brain' about your vast knowledge on cat's health and all of
their related symptoms.

W/ regard,

ML

"Phil P." wrote in message

"P Hatch" wrote in message
. com...
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Phil P. wrote:

Stop by my site and read this section, I think you'll find it very

helpful.

http://www.maxshouse.com/PreventativeHealth.htm

Good luck.

Phil

Hi Phil,

I know you wrote this as part of another thread last week, but I wanted

thank you for this. My husband and I just adopted our first cat and we
have our first vet appointment scheduled for the end of December. We

were
trying to come up with a list of questions/information we need, and your
site has been extremely helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to put it together to help us newbies

Patty

Hi Patty,

I'm glad you found it helpful.

Congratulations on your new family member.

Best of luck,

Phil