Old April 21st 05, 01:34 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 20 Apr 2005 06:13:30p, Caroline S. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

...although it's an out of control freight train, is very
welcome! After tomorrow night, I will be officially done with
all law school classes.

I then have 4 final exams, a two week break, then 8 weeks of
intensive Bar exam review, and the Virginia Bar exam at the end
of July. So if I drop completely out of sight for a while,
that's why.

Purrs for exam success, and more importantly, the ability to
stay focused for the duration would be greatfully received.

And more on point, the cats are doing well. Fizz had a clean
checkup recently (no crystals), Pippin goes in on Friday for his
checkup. Mithu continues to be a love with my toddler DD. She
likes to play with his feet and tail. I've also given her the
responsibility of putting the crunchy food bowl on the floor at
feeding time, which she enjoys.

Cheers,
Caroline S.

Wow, you GO girl! Focus purrs enroute!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields