Old April 21st 05, 04:29 AM
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:

Purrs for exam success, and more importantly, the ability to stay
focused for the duration would be greatfully received.

Lots of purrs for your exams and reviews. Wow, finally over? Be prepared
for that empty feeling when you're all done.

And more on point, the cats are doing well. Fizz had a clean checkup
recently (no crystals), Pippin goes in on Friday for his checkup. Mithu
continues to be a love with my toddler DD. She likes to play with his
feet and tail. I've also given her the responsibility of putting the
crunchy food bowl on the floor at feeding time, which she enjoys.

Aww, she's growing into a good catslave.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!