Old April 21st 05, 06:14 AM
Sam Nash

"Caroline S." wrote in message
...although it's an out of control freight train, is very welcome! After
tomorrow night, I will be officially done with all law school classes.

I then have 4 final exams, a two week break, then 8 weeks of intensive Bar
exam review, and the Virginia Bar exam at the end of July. So if I drop
completely out of sight for a while, that's why.

Purrs for exam success, and more importantly, the ability to stay focused
for the duration would be greatfully received.

And more on point, the cats are doing well. Fizz had a clean checkup
recently (no crystals), Pippin goes in on Friday for his checkup. Mithu
continues to be a love with my toddler DD. She likes to play with his feet
and tail. I've also given her the responsibility of putting the crunchy
food bowl on the floor at feeding time, which she enjoys.

Cheers,
Caroline S.

Purrs for a successful bar exam, Caroline.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe