Old April 16th 06, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cats Suddenly Picky About Food

"noone" wrote in message
m...
"cybercat" wrote in message

And then the cats wait until asshole is out and pee
all over is stuff. Poop in his shoes. Heh. That's one
of the things I love about cats. Successful guerilla
warfare.

If that is something to LIKE about any animal, you have sick tastes.

But even so, if it came to who "wins," ultimately I would; all I'd have to
do is shut them up in the shed outdoors and confine them to that; there's
nothing there they can destroy and I wouldn't hear their constant meowing.
They'd have the water & food they need, with the option of eating or

dying.

So how successful would THAT guerilla warfare be, I ask?

*yawn*

Right, you de stud.

lol