Old May 13th 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default Kan I aks fur sum purrs pleeze?

I stay away from doctors unless I go to the hospital in an ambulance.
I find they are just pushing drugs for the large pharmceutical
companies. For regualar stuff, I go to a naturopathic doctor and get
natural, effective treatments with no side effects. It has helped me a
lot just knowing what foods to avoid. Maybe Mosey's Mom should avoid
glucosamine?

My hoomin male agrees with Uncle Fred - he doesn't like going to doctors
if he can possibly avoid it.

My Meowmie has arthritis but she can't take most glucosamine - she's
allergic to shellfish. There is a brand of glucosamine that is prepared
differently (perhaps filtered better, or processed differently?) that
doesn't make her sick. I can't recall the brand, but I'll try to find it.

Cleo